Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last Minute Super Summer Fun!!

I've been MIA cuz I'm soaking in some last minute summer fun!! 
Here is a little blurp of what I've been up to this week!
 Summer is about to leave us and I'm going to miss it so awful bad! We consider this camping trip a giant farewell to summer bash and we always have a wonderful time!! I hope that you and yours are finding fun ways to say goodbye to swimming pools/smores and hello to alarm clocks and football games!!

I'll be back in the blogging saddle again soon!

Oh, and guess what!! I so totally got to camp with a fellow bloggy buddy!! Holly over at Joy of Kindergarten just happens to be great friends with one of my friends/co-workers. We were all at Yogi at the same time with lots of bloggy talk going down while the kids played!! How fun is that!?
Jump on over and check her out! Her blog is adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Julie! Thanks for the shout out! Had a great time at Yogi!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad about summer coming to an end too! But I'm sure we'll have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time! I'm totally missing my summer already :)

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA