Saturday, August 13, 2011

SMARTBoard Link Up!!


Hey everyone!! 
I started a SMARTBoard link up a while back and I want to remind you that it is still open! We have 28 links up and they are jam packed full of resources for you to implement in your room this fall. You should really take a look and see what you could use! I just move into a room with a SB so all this jazz is pretty new to me. I knew I could count on my blogger buddies to hook me up with all that I would need to get rolling!! 


If you have favorite resources please link up!! 
I know we all would really appreciate it!


If you have a SMARTBoard 
check out these amazing resources!!




If you love LINKY PARTIES as much as me then you really should check out TBA's ultimate linky party!! They have a single spot with lots of linkies!! You can check out all the linky's going on and click on whichever floats your boat!! Make sure you take a look! Thanks TBA   :)


TBA's Ultimate Linky Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA