Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Love

Happy Easter All!!

I pray that you are all surrounded by sunshine and family on this beautiful day. This is my first post on my updated blog and I'm so happy to be back. I have been a very busy gal and I can't wait to reconnect with all of you. I teach 4th grade now, so I decided it was time for a blog name change. I went from, Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher to Thoughts of a Thankful Teacher. All 4 of my littles are growing and thriving. My hubby is still fighting fires in Jackson as a firefighter. I'm on my 19th year as an educator at Madison Elementary school and I LOVE my job. 


If you need a hug, give a hug. If you need a smile, give a smile. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA