Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Little of This and A Little of That

Hey bloggy buddies!!

I hope this little post finds you all rested, suntanned, and about to begin your summer breaks!! I'm home with my little guy who had his tonsils and adenoids taken out today. He is such a little trooper!! It turns out he has sleep apnea. I'm so excited for him to start getting good sleep!! He is resting and doing great and I have a little time on my hands to take care of him, grade papers, and do a wee bit of posting. 


I'm going to try to do a bit of posting on the happening of the last few weeks. We've had so very much going on!! Up coming topics include: (in no particular order)

Persuasive Writing
Writing Diner
Common Core
NWEA Testing
Plant Activity
Looping Excitement 

Summer Incentives
and........

Two incredible giveaways! 

You will have to stay tuned for the giveaways. They are in the works and will be coming shortly. I just have to get my posting groove back again. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wishing your son a speedy recovery! Looking forward to the giveaway! :)

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your upcoming posts!! I hope your little guy feels better soon!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA