Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Slide

I stumbled onto Ms. Winston's website while gazing upon a fellow blogger site. She is so creative and helpful and has packed her pages full of fun useful materials. You should check it out. She is a fellow admirer of Daily 5 and she also participates in bucket filling. I could go on and on but you better just look for yourself.  :)


I ended up checking out her slides. I clicked on this link and created my own. My first slide creation can be found on the About Us page of this blog. Head over there and make some of your own!


Click on this link and create your own slides. It's super fun and super easy too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA