Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teacher Discounts!!

Calling All Shoppers!!

I will admit I'm a wee bit challenged when it comes to wearing my id badge. But, wow oh wow do I have a new incentive to keep mine on me! I stumbled
upon this dandy of a site that lists all the stores/organizations that offer teacher discounts. I'll admit, I started shouting when I saw some of my favorite clothing stores listed. I shouted then I jumped over here to share with all of you !! Make sure you scroll to the bottom so that you can jump and shout too. haha! 



If you are like  me 
you will use just about any excuse 
for a good shopping fix!!   :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA