Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teacher Discounts!!

Calling All Shoppers!!

I will admit I'm a wee bit challenged when it comes to wearing my id badge. But, wow oh wow do I have a new incentive to keep mine on me! I stumbled
upon this dandy of a site that lists all the stores/organizations that offer teacher discounts. I'll admit, I started shouting when I saw some of my favorite clothing stores listed. I shouted then I jumped over here to share with all of you !! Make sure you scroll to the bottom so that you can jump and shout too. haha! 



If you are like  me 
you will use just about any excuse 
for a good shopping fix!!   :)

1 comments:

FANdoo deals said...

Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master.

Best Deals in India

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Be Inspired digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs