Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Videos!!





Yesterday Primary Graffiti posted about this super cool video made by The Techy Teacher. This video is so very neat! She not only talks about reduce, reuse, recycle, but also gives tips on how to make this video. I know I was pumped to learn how to do this when I saw it so I thought I would pass this along.













This video reminded me of one I posted a while back created by my co-workers. I would really like to get into this but where oh where does one find the time!! :)



This was created by Ms. Metevia who does some really fun technology with her students!! Her site is a little more student focused but very informative!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julie!! I will post how to put it all together in iMovie soon...including the "green screen" feature!

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA