Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is This Allowed???

I stumbled upon this blog last night and I really wanted to share!! I had great intentions of doing a mini version of this on my Meals On the Run page. I'm obviously not doing such a hot job. :(  I stumbled over here and found Betty!!! This site is awesome!! I'm making this tomorrow and I'm going to be ready to make the Orzo soon. I didn't know if it was kosher to cut and past from another blog but I wanted you to get a peek of her yummy stuff. 

On a side note does anyone know how to do more than one post on separate pages?? I would have liked to put this on my Meals page but I don't know how. Anybody??

 

 Becoming Betty!!

Crock-pot Ravioli Casserole

I found this recipe in a Rival cookbook at my Aunt Annette's house.  I get so excited about good crock-pot recipes.  They come in so handy on busy days and especially on Sundays, when we come home from church starving and ready to eat.  This was filling and flavorful and the kids loved it!  Three stars in our house.
1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
salt/pepper
10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed (I used fresh spinach)
16 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded

*Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.  Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings. Cook for 6-7 hours on low.  Add the last 4 ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking and turn crock-pot to high.  I added the fresh spinach, pasta, parmesan and 1 cup of the mozzarella and I mixed it all up really well.  Then I added the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on the top.

5 comments:

  1. I love Becoming Betty! I made this last night! It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Can't wait to try it. I think this is totally allowed!

    Kelley-3rd
    http://randalllearninglibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks yummy...

    to get it on your other blog...
    go to in and "pretend" to edit this post
    click on the HTML code
    copy it
    and then go to your dashboard
    goto your other blog
    do new post
    go to HTML setting
    and paste
    that should work!!!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks soooo yummy! Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out on your cute blog! You can share recipes from our blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA