Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Arrrggggghhhh!!

I can't believe I put off registering for the Daily 5 training in my home town!!! It is stinkin full!!! Arggggghh! I'm in for the Cafe and now on a waiting list for D5. What a goob I am! I knew it would fill up, why did I put it off!!! 

OK - Thanks for letting me vent!! Arghhhhhhh!

Update - 
I got in!! They emailed me and said they squeezed me in and I'm sooooo happy!! I promise to post all the wonderful things I learn!!

6 comments:

Amanda K. said...

Have you been to The Sister's website? They have tons of videos on implementing D5 and CAFE. That's how I learned. It costs to subscribe, but it's well worth it!

Julie said...

Yep - I have a subscription to the site. It is well worth it! I was just excited they were coming to my town. I'm on a waiting list. :(

Kelley said...

I LOVE CAFE better anyway ha ha ha! Hope you get in and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Kelley

Amanda K. said...

Hopefully you'll get in! So do you do Daily 5 now? I can't find a way to make it work in my room. We have a 90 min block for reading, so I should have time, but I feel the need to meet with all my groups everyday.

Fern Smith said...

I would feel exactly the same! I love the D5! I've been doing it since the book first came out, well before CAFE...being Navy, I've done it in 3 different districts in 2 different states...it works with any school district's Reading & Writing program! I just had one of my relucant readers {boy!} sink into a bean bag with a book and told no-one in particular, "I love the Daily Five!"
I'll cross my fingers for you ~ you'll get it! :)

Julie said...

Thanks ladies!!! I emailed and she said it just filled up yesterday and my chances are pretty good!!

Fingers crossed!!

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Be Inspired digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs