Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here You Go!!



That total computer melt down thing really put a wrench in my multiplication game creation. Then, toss in the fact that it can't go on my TpT because I didn't spend the big bucks. It all looks and smells like roses for you all though!! Because here it is for the taking! I didn't end up finishing yet but I felt like it was time to be out. Easter is over but it could still be cute. Any thoughts or suggestions??? 

Happy Monster Multiplication!!

Monster Multiplication [Compatibility Mode]

3 comments:

Kelley said...

LOVE! Thanks for sharing!

Kelley
Mrs. Randall’s Learning Library

Kristen said...

Julie, this is adorable! My students would love this! Thank you!

Kristen
Ladybug's Teacher Files

Fern Smith said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much!
~Fern
Fern-Smith.Blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Be Inspired digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs