Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Monster Multiplication Sneak Peak!!

Monster Multiplication - Snipits
I'm excited to show you this sneak peak of my little Monster Multiplication Games coming soon! I just fell in love with these graphics and knew they needed a home at TpT!  I think I'll finish in the next couple days. I have to put it on hold for today so my marriage doesn't suffer! hehe! :)
 
Besides the kids are off to grandma and grandpa's for the night and I'm heading towards a NIGHT OUT!! 

I know, I can hardly believe it myself!  :)

3 comments:

Kelley said...

lovin it!

Kelley-3rd
http://randalllearninglibrary.blogspot.com/

Nancy Wilson said...

That looks great! Can't wait to see the final product...Thanks again for following my blog! I still haven't posted about it a proteacher...been pretty obsessed with checking out all the blogs!
Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the final product! I can't follow your blog because I am not a part of google, twitter, or yahoo...but I have you book marked and check in every day!
Jenny

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Be Inspired digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs