Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm on Fire Baby!! :)

Thank you so very much to Maria over at 
Charmed in Third Grade!!


Charmed in the Third Grade
I so appreciate the Blog on Fire award you gave me!!

So with this award, you need to share 7 things about yourself 
and then pass the award on to 7 "HOT" blogs!
So here goes...

1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have 3 adorable children ages 7, 6, and 4.
2. I so totally threw my back out on Tues. and it still really hurts but I'm on the mend.  
3. I'm having the best school year EVER!!! My class is wonderful and I feel like we are making awesome progress!
4. I'm totally addicted to Pinterest!! I'm gotten so many teaching ideas. I swear it has made a huge impact on my teaching. Check it out!! Click the little P - Follow Me on Pinterest
5. I love Diet Coke!! My hubby hates that I drink so much of it so every morning he wakes up and brews me fresh green tea. 
Love him!!
6. I have a new niece and she is adorable!!! Chloe Vega Morgan was born last week and I just adore her!
7. I appreciate and love comments so if you stop over and see something you like say something!! 
Now...... 7 Rockin Blogs on Fire!








3rd Grade's a Hoot











There you have it!! 
I could have given it to many more 
but alas I do need to get to my lesson planning!! :)
Happy Blogging Girlfriends!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much! I married my high school sweet heart, too - and we have three children ages 8, 5, and 3 - it's a busy life, isn't it!!!

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a crazy, busy, wonderful life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! You are so sweet! I'm laughin' about the fresh tea. What a nice husband!!! Jeff hands me an extra dt. dew and says, "You might need two today." :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, there-- congrats on the blog shout-out!
    Loved looking around your site today with all of your fun, practical ideas and your awesome listing of blogs by grades-- a good resource.

    I just wanted to let you know about a new site several other teachers and I have launched focusing on the inspiration of teachers (stories, quotes, character education stuff) -- I'd LOVE for you to stop by and check it out and let me know what you think. We are hosting a big giveaway right now where you nominate a teacher and win prizes for him/her! Anyway, glad to have "met" you via the blogworld and hope to connect in the future!

    Keep up the good work of teaching!

    Laura Parker

    http://www.inspiredteacher.net

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA