Sunday, September 25, 2011

Isn't This Cute?!

Yes!! I found it on Pinterest! You know I love that site! I have officially organized all the charts I pin to their own little spot.



I sooo love Pinterest! I swear it has made a huge difference in my teaching. I feel like I have a storage space for virtual lessons. If you take a second and pop on over to my Pinterest you will see what I mean. I would never remember where I found all these cute ideas or even what they were. Pinterest does that for me. I just check under the headings and Pinterest remembers that I have a sassy cute long o poem to go with my long o lessons that I'm doing and ta daaaaa my long o has some spark!




So I hope I've motivated you to take a look and jump on board!! Head on over and check out what else I've pinned! Make sure you follow along here and there because I'm always adding more!!


Follow Me on Pinterest


I grabbed up these cute little diddies from the Techy Teacher and the Inspired Apple. Take a minute and check them out. They both teach 1st grade and have tons of wonderful things to share.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA