Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh Me! Oh My! Sweet Potato Pie!!

Thanks so much Janis over at 
Caffeinated Conclusions!! 
Janis jumped over here and hit me 
with my very first ever blog award!! 
I'm on her top 10 list!! 
Thanks Janis for making my day!!



I promise to log on tomorrow and award my top 10. Tonight we have a wee bit of a storm raging and I have three little lovies to get to bed. Dad is off protecting the public from downed live wires and I'm exhausted from a very fun but verrryyy hot family picnic!


Thanks again Janis for my lovely award!
I will display it with pride!! 
Isn't it purty!!

Top 10 TBA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA