Monday, July 11, 2011

Blog Design Explosion!

I wanted to post and let you know I have added a lot of Blog design sites to my Sqworl list. If you are in the market to upgrade, shake up, remodel, or start a blog then you better check these out!! I added about 10 new sites this morning. I sooo have the itch to try this stuff out for myself! Hmmmm... Maybe one day!

10 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you added this post! I am a new blogger and have been trying to decide how I should decorate (I only spent 4 hrs yesterday going through all of the beautiful designs out there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just announced that I am starting to offer blog design. If you think my work is up to par, I would love it if you would add me to your Sqworl and possibly the the First Grade one, too?
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post!! I just decided to start a blog to share my experiences and ideas during my first year as a third grade teacher AND a mom!

    http://newteachernewmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you inspired me! I created a new template for my blog. I found some great clipart from on of the links on your Sqworl (thank you!). I would love to know what you think! If you have time... http://mrsestblog.blogspot.com

    -Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad everyone is finding this post so useful! I soooo wish I could design!! I know I could do it I just need help getting started. I think someone should bite the bullet and do some online training/teaching!! Who is it going to be?? Who will take on this challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for adding me to the group. This has been a very educational summer...without taking any classes! I ❤ blogging and sharing ideas with others.

    ❤Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    ♬ MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, my blog business is back up and running! Would it be ok to add my name to your list? If you're busy, I totally understand. I hope you are enjoying your summer. I can't wait to see your classroom this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Kristen I hope you will forgive me! I can't believe you weren't already there!! I'm sorry!! I moved you straight to the front/top of the page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please! I don't care at all...I had the site down all this past week. Thanks so much for the kind words and best of luck in the giveaway! Thanks for everything Julie :)

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA