Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Have You Noticed?!?

I don't know if you've noticed but I added a new widget/button!!

It's a donation widget. I really want to comfy up my room with these bean bag chairs next fall and I decided to ask for a little help. I want my students to have a passion for reading. I don't want them to associate reading with hard desks and demanding teachers. I don't know about you, but this chair shouts comfort and coziness to me! I have loved a good book and a cozy nook since... well.. forever! I know that most of you (a lot of you) that follow this blog don't need any sales pitch for reading but I wanted to justify my wishes.

These chairs are on sale for $29.00 and they are sassy Pottery Barn look alikes! Cute huh? My plan is to get a couple of the PB look alikes and
a couple black reg. bean bag chairs. The black bags are on sale for $19.00. They are nice looking and easy to clean (for those super fun lice outbreaks :(

Any
ways, if you have an extra dollar and you feel like making a third grader smile then click on my donation button!!

I promise to post pictures of my thankful third graders when we get our super cool bean bag chairs!! For now take a look at how happy they got over something as simple as a sand pail. :)


2 comments:

  1. Where are these on sale at? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart!! Cool huh??!? I can't wait to get them! I have had a big oval chair for the past several years. The kids LOVE it. They fight over it if I don't monitor the turn taking. We go in abc order each day. With the new bean bag additions I will have a learning club a day that gets to use the comfy stuff. I hope I get some donors but these chairs will be in my room in the fall no matter what! :)

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA