Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Savings Linky!!

Ok - Here is a look into the wild and crazy couponing day I had yesterday!! I couldn't take a pic of everything cuz just the thought was too tiring. I had tons of fun and saved TONS of money!! Right up front I will say I wouldn't normally buy things in such large quantities but I was buying for more than just my family.

This is a snapshot of my loot!! I don't have it all in here.
For instance I bo
ught 88 bags of combos and they are sooooo not all in this photo! I plan to sell them for snack next year or have them in my treasure chest. They were on super sale and I couldn't pass it up. I have tons more marinade as well. Only half of them are in the photo. I found these on accident when I went in to Kroger to grab my free frozen treats. They were on sale and I used a coupon to get them for .69 cents. BONUS!!
My
last grab of the day was 17 boxes of these yummy frozen treats for free!! I have coupons to get 44 boxes but the rest are coming in later next week. Too yummy and a great summer treat!! They don't expire until 8/12!!! Bonus!!


CVS
Spent: 12.59
Saved: 42.35


9 Boxes of Infinity Always Pads
4 Boxes of Tooth Paste
2 Rainchecks on the DC 4pks

$7 In Extra Buck for my next visit!!

Meijers
I spent: 212.66
I saved 357.45


We (my mom, daughter, and I) walked up to the register
with three carts heaping full!!
2 --pks of Hamburger buns
18--Tubs of Country Crock Butter
5 --Boxes of Captain Crunch
8 --Boxes of Keebler Wheetables
10--Cartons of Florida's Natural OJ
5 -- Small Cans of Bushes Baked Beans
10 -Jars Of Smucker's Grape Jelly
11 - Peppers - Red -Orange - Yellow Mix
15 -Boxes of Hamburger Helper
30 -Boxes of Suddenly Salad
26 -Cans of Grands Biscuits
21 -Bags of Carrots
88 -Bags of Combos
16 -Boxes of Pizza Rolls
8 --Gallons of Sunny D
6 --Boxes of Salad Mix


My handsome hubby is officially on board with buying a second fridge and I pick up my (new to me) stand up freezer tomorrow!! YIPEEE!!! We could barely fit all this in my mom's car!! Too crazy!!!
Staples
Spent: 3.33
saved: 12.00


3 - 6packs of of Bounty for 1.11 a piece!

Staples
Spent: 9.69
Saved: 20.97

3 -8packs of Bounty for 3.23 a piece!!

It was one wild busy day but wow did I clean up!

Now link up and tell me how you did!!


3 comments:

  1. Most of your post is not a readable font, it is kind of like Webdings or Wingdings. It might just be my computer, so we'll see what others might say...I could only read up where to link, I couldn't read your details!
    Happy Sunday,
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no its showing up unreadable on mine too ...
    ~Christina
    http://mrspetitesteachingpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! You guys score some great deals. I so need to get with the prgram
    Barrow's Hodgepodge

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA