Friday, June 10, 2011

Off The Deep End! :)

Many of you suspected it but I think it's official!! I've gone off the couponing deep end! hehe! I just purchased an adorable tote to organize all my lovely coupons! I was just telling my hubby last night that I was ready to progress to the three ring binder and then today I found this!!

I thought it was adorable! So I got one. hehe! It was hard to spend the money even after I searched and found a coupon for it! But, I figured I deserved it after all the money I've been saving! Right?!

Type on over and check them out!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not into couponing yet, but I do love that coupon bag!

    Kelley
    Mrs. Randall’s Learning Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that you had a coupon to buy a coupon organizer - that's great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipeeeeee! I love these! Heather {the 16 y/o} and I looked at them & we wanted the cow one too!!! Let us know after you've used it a week or so what you think...I am so going to get one if you like it! :)
    By just doing Walgreens today I spent $58 and came home with $293 in items! I just put a picture up!
    Fern's Coupon Savings!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just found you through TBA blog hop and and now a keen follower. Looking forward to connecting with you,

    Teachermum
    www.teachermum.com

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA