Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!

I'm jumping on board and participating with Never Growing Old for a Meet Me on Monday meet and greet!!
It looked like fun and with school ending soon I needed something different. So jump on and link up!!



Here goes!!

1.  What is the last piece of candy that you ate?


I bought these on clearance after Easter to pass out to students on task. I ended up eating as much as them!! I have little contests at the end of the day for the neatest learning club or the quietest.  The kids really work hard to get a little treat. I will spot a piece of paper or something out of place around the room and they will scramble to pick up and be the one to find the right "piece". You should see them go!! It works like a charm and it only cost me a tiny bite of candy. Just after I started this the janitor started leaving us thank you notes. Ha!  Best part is it's at the end of the day so the candy hits after they leave.  :)
2.  Do you "read" in the bathroom?

No - Not usually.

3.  I can't stand when someone Sharpens pencils while I'm teaching

My kiddos are supposed to sharpen pencils in the morning so they are ready for the day but it NEVER works out that way. Oh well. 



4.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?


I swear it feels like all the above!! Now that I'm couponing I'm stocking up a bit. We still make regular runs on veggies, meat, and fruit! I was brave and I hit Meijers to get the peppers and Sunny D. 10 for 10 with all three of my little ones. AHHHH!!! Actually it went pretty smooth but I was pretty nervous! I will post pics of my savings later this week when I sum up my weekly savings!! 

Come back and link up on Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. New follower on GFC and networked blog, from blogaholic. Look forward to your future posts! You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also host my own weekend hop!
    http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
    http://btrbb.com

    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA