Sunday, June 26, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!




Yipee Madison!! I teach at Madison and my only niece is named Madison!! It must have been meant to be! :)
Mrs. L give me a shout out with your address and let the shopping at Target begin!

Okay bloggers it is time to share the love! Mrs. L just started her career and her blog!! I say you should all get typing on over there and follow along!! She just started teaching 4th grade and she will have to correct me if I'm wrong but I think her first post ever was about my giveaway ( and a few others)!! What the heck is the chance of that!! So head on over to follow Mrs. L!!




Thanks to everyone who follows along 
and who entered the giveaway!!
I appreciate you all and look forward to your 
comments, encouragement, ideas, and humor!!

PS Sorry this was sent out late!! 
I did some serious couponing tonight!
My wonderful mom and dad had my kids for the night! 
I'll post about that tomorrow!
I have smartboard training in the morning so I'm off to bed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA