Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Help??

Is there anyone out there that visits ProTeacher on a regular basis?? I have been over there for several months and I don't know how to move up in membership and every time I put my blog address under my name the site ###### my blog name. I thought it was a blogspot thing but others work fine. Have I been blacked out or something? How do I contact them to complain/ask for help?? I've been finding this very frustrating and I thought I would throw it out there for help!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Moving up in membership occurs based on the number of posts you have. I think some blog addresses are blocked if anything is being sold on the blog. There is a rule against selling on Proteacher. (I think).
Lisa

Nancy Wilson said...

Hi, Julie it's Nancy (thankfulndw & apple basket teacher) They removed my post about my blog & it was about yours too. I got the ### when I tried to put your url in also! They said that we weren't allowed to promote our blogs, yet there was a blog group? I don't know why your url won't go in. Good Luck Thanks, Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Be Inspired digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs