Friday, May 6, 2011

Help??

Is there anyone out there that visits ProTeacher on a regular basis?? I have been over there for several months and I don't know how to move up in membership and every time I put my blog address under my name the site ###### my blog name. I thought it was a blogspot thing but others work fine. Have I been blacked out or something? How do I contact them to complain/ask for help?? I've been finding this very frustrating and I thought I would throw it out there for help!

2 comments:

  1. Moving up in membership occurs based on the number of posts you have. I think some blog addresses are blocked if anything is being sold on the blog. There is a rule against selling on Proteacher. (I think).
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julie it's Nancy (thankfulndw & apple basket teacher) They removed my post about my blog & it was about yours too. I got the ### when I tried to put your url in also! They said that we weren't allowed to promote our blogs, yet there was a blog group? I don't know why your url won't go in. Good Luck Thanks, Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA