Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Coupons Anyone??


I stumbled upon a cool site today. I was over looking at The Krazy Coupon Lady deals when I stumbled upon a site that you can order coupons from. Ordering coupons might seem wierd but I'm really getting tired of stumbling upon a deal and seeing it was in an insert from three months ago. Well, this is no longer a problem. Head on over to Coupons & Things by Dede!! Here you will find the coupons you need for mere cents. I thought it was worth sharing for all my couponing buddies out there!!

2 comments:

Fern Smith said...

How great is this?!?! Thanks for sharing! I got over $70 of items completely free today at CVS! When I find the receipt tomorrow, I'm going to post the details ~ everything I got is going into my treasure box!
I love the new blog design! :)
~Fern
Fern-Smith.Blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Hi Julie,
Thanks for sharing! One of my summer goals is to start using more coupons.
Kimberly

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Be Inspired digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs