Sunday, May 22, 2011

Coupons Anyone??


I stumbled upon a cool site today. I was over looking at The Krazy Coupon Lady deals when I stumbled upon a site that you can order coupons from. Ordering coupons might seem wierd but I'm really getting tired of stumbling upon a deal and seeing it was in an insert from three months ago. Well, this is no longer a problem. Head on over to Coupons & Things by Dede!! Here you will find the coupons you need for mere cents. I thought it was worth sharing for all my couponing buddies out there!!

2 comments:

  1. How great is this?!?! Thanks for sharing! I got over $70 of items completely free today at CVS! When I find the receipt tomorrow, I'm going to post the details ~ everything I got is going into my treasure box!
    I love the new blog design! :)
    ~Fern
    Fern-Smith.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    Thanks for sharing! One of my summer goals is to start using more coupons.
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA