Saturday, May 7, 2011

While the Kids Are Away Mama Will.......Clean??

Grandma so very generously drove away with all three of my little soccer players. As I waved goodbye I smiled to myself thinking about all the things I would tackle today. As I opened the door and walked into reality my smile drops away and I wonder who bought all this stuff!! Does anyone out there ever feel like they are drowning  in "stuff"!!??

I have cleaned since she hauled them away and I can say I have one room clean!! The boys won't recognize their newly polished haven. You may be thinking I'm crazy for celebrating one room. My husband I'm sure will say something like - What did you do all day?? Baby steps!!

Tomorrow to celebrate Mother's Day we are all jumping in the car and heading to a Mud Hens game. It will be my kiddos first BB game. Makes everything much easier that both grandparents are coming with us!! 
I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Back to work!!
  :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I'm drowning in clutter too and I don't even have kids to blame it on :) Hope you have a great mother's day :)

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awards

Awards

Search This Blog



Leelou Blogs

Popular Posts

Map

Email Me!

jlutton74@gmail.com

Must Haves

TBA